Providing a safe workplace for employees and customers is the quickest route to recovery. Protect your co-workers and your customers by following Idaho’s guidelines for re-opening your business. Show your spirit of solidarity as we rebuild employee and consumer confidence.
By taking the pledge below and submitting the contact form, we will send you a ONE Idaho window cling to display your commitment to a safer, open Idaho.
“I pledge to help keep Idaho’s economy open and build consumer confidence by maintaining safe, six-foot physical distancing for customers and employees:
- limiting the number of patrons in the business at a time
- establishing special hours of operations for patrons at greater risk of getting sick from COVID-19
- directing the flow of traffic by using floor markings, signage, and barriers to assist safe movement and maintain distancing
I pledge to help keep Idaho’s economy open by providing enhanced protective measures for customers and employees including:
- requiring employees who may be sick to stay home and stagger work hours or positions and duties for employees who must be present for their protection
- encouraging employees and customers to wear face coverings
- ensuring a clean, hygienic environment, including hand sanitizer and ample soap and water for regular and thorough handwashing
- enhancing cleaning and disinfecting efforts, especially in high touch areas including surfaces, equipment, handles or areas where items may be exchanged”